July 17, 2007

My NEW Etsy shop

After much thought I have to decided to open a new etsy shop, not that I am getting ride of my old one, I just wanted to open a second shop where I could sell strictly supplies. I love to go on "treasure hunts" to find fabulous fabric, buttons, beads, and notions. I have decided that I have way to many treasures for just myself to use, so I have decided to share my collections. It has been very hard to part with some of my goods but I know that they will find good homes. :)


My new(second) etsy shop is bluebirdsupplyco.etsy.com


I posted a few weeks ago about some unique vintage orange buttons I had found, and I have decided to share them ( and keep some for myself of course LOL), so please visit my site to check them out!


picture of the Buttons

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis