September 17, 2009

Waiting for Clouds

1. Out of fifteen..., 2. Red Leaf Studios, 3. Last days of Coney, 4. Outside-In

It's not that I do not love the sun, but I have spent the past several weeks sitting on a scorching hot playground praying and waiting for a cloud to provided just a second or so of shade. I know I said that I wasn't yet ready for fall but the past few weeks of intense playground heat have definitely prepared me:) I've even got the kids at work involved, when they complain about being hot I tell them pray for a cloud it will make you feel much better. It's funny because now all the kids will come running to tell me when they see a cloud coming..LOL. So in honor of clouds I have decided to post a few flickr pics that I have found that showcase the beauty of the cloud, my new best friend:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis