June 4, 2010

Around the House Vintage Inspiration

The top picture is of one of my beloved melmac teacups and a doily that I recently crocheted and haven't yet figured out what to turn it into?

The bottom picture is a combination of my great-great-great-grandma's, great-great-grandma's, and so on..... buttons! I love having them around the house, they are very special to me! What special family "heirloom" items do you have in your home?

Also, I don't know why this post in general made me think of this, but have you visited Meet me at Mike's blog lately, they are having a super cute envelope project. Sorry I know this isn't very descriptive but you should definitely go over there and check it out it sounds wonderful and super fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis