June 30, 2010

I'm so Excited......New Home Decor Items!!



As many of you may or may not know I haven't always made just jewelry, as my shop's "motto" if you will is vintage inspired handmade goods, so yesterday I was very EXCITED to introduced more "goods." I introduced a line of wall art that is inspired by my love of fabric,jewelry,nature, and of course vintage! The line takes inspiration from and has my twist on pretty vintage botanical prints, like the ones you see in encyclopedias and such. I'm also loving all the faux taxidermy wall art out there right now so this is kind of my take on that as well.I'm not really into lovely once alive creatures hanging on my walls, you know what I mean? Yikes! New items like these coming every few days in the shop!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis