August 25, 2010

Fab Vintage Plaid

So....I know I promised a tutorial this week and I still intend to get one posted!!! However, I've been doing some substitute teaching this week so things have been sort of  mixed up around here...... but in the mean time I've found some great vintage plaid to share with you guys!! The theme sort of goes with my upcoming tutorial:)

At the Train Tracks


Vintage Plaid Top Train Case


vintage PLAID JANTZEN Smock Blouse or Tunic


Vintage Plaid Picnic Set by American Thermos


Plaid 4


Pink Plaid Suitcase


80s vintage rolled sleeve plaid blouse SO SOFT


Posing in Plaid


military dress and black boots

2 comments:

Oh, My Darling said...

I'm a plaid fanatic! This is all very exciting to see!

sabrina said...

Ooh, Super cute! i LOVE plaid! I especially love the first one (dress) and the fifth one (jacket/coat and red bow). Adorable! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis