February 2, 2011

Vintage Dollhouse Sneak Peak


I posted sometime ago about how I was on the hunt for the perfect vintage dollhouse! Well....today I found it!! I seriously almost peed my pants! I just couldn't believe my eyes! There in front of me at one of my favorite vintage stores was the most perfect 1960's tin house and it's perfect furniture!! It was also a wonderful price that I just couldn't pass up! They were asking less for it than I had seen people trying to sell them for at yard sales, and the one's at yard sales were never in this great of shape! There is not a stitch of rust to be found and only one dent that I assume could be dinged out. The house is also fully furnished with perfect pink, aqua, and brown furniture! It even came with a little red rocking horse which I think may be one of my favorite pieces:) I so wish I could show you the house in it's entirety but it's unfortunately pretty dreary here today and I really want to be able to take pretty pictures! So I thought a little sneak peak might be fun for today:)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it!!

ringmaster said...

lucky duck!!!

Corey said...

oh, lucky! I, too, am on the lookout for the perfect tin dollhouse! I found one at a thrift store not long ago, but it's from the 80's and missing a door, so not as perfect as I'd like...

yours looks adorable!

lili est folle said...

hello! i just discovered your blog & i LOVE LOVE it!! You are my new vintage Goodness and will become one of my favorite daily reads for sure!! Thanks for all!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis