February 1, 2011

Vintage Vogart


A few, or maybe way more than I would like to admit to, estate sales ago I found some of these lovely never before used vintage vogart patterns! I particularly LOVE the iron on sets! I thought how sweet they would look ironed onto one of little girls tee's or maybe even one of my own. Oh and how great they may look on the edge of a skirt or cardigan. However, I have been sort of afraid to try them, since they are so old! I know I could just test them out on a sample piece of fabric, however I just can't stand to waist one:( Has anyone ever tried one of these? The package states they are washable, but I do believe it means only hand washing, hmmmm not really sure about the whole washing things by hand deal either..LOL:)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis