June 15, 2009

Japanese Craft Books

I'm so excited to have finally received these oh so wonderful Japanese craft books. I ordered them from yesaisa.com and I surprisingly received them just a week and a half after ordering them, and they said it would take around three weeks! I'll apologize in advance for the horrible pictures, its been raining almost everyday here lately so there's been no chance for bright and pretty pictures.

Here's the first book, entitled Handmade Cloths for Baby, it has some wonderful patterns for baby girls dresses, bloomers, shirt, and pants. It even includes a pattern for a bib and toy and such. ISBN 4579111001


Here's the second book, the patterns in here are much to big for my little girl now, but I just had to have it! Plus buying it allowed me to receive free shipping!! It includes some wonderful tops, dresses, and pants patterns. It even includes a pattern for a hoody! ISBN 9784579111329




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis