September 19, 2009

Yummy Goat Cheese Omelette's

This Saturday morning has me thinking about a local restaurant that me and my husband recently discovered, it serves some of the best omelette's that I have seriously ever tasted! My favorite being the goat cheese omelet with mushrooms. I don't know if you have ever tried goat cheese but if you haven't you definitely should, it is pure creamy cheesy goodness. After falling in love with these omelette's we soon began creating our own goat cheese and mushroom omelette's at home, I highly recommend creating one of your own! If your like me and can't flip an omelet with out completely destroying it, that's okay, because seriously it all taste the same even when it's all mixed together into a scrambled egg mess...Yum!

Photo Via Here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis