May 3, 2010

New Craft Book's

WOW!!! It has seriously been along time since my last post....things have been sort of crazy around here. I guess I've spent this entire time preparing for spring and summer craft show? Hmm....any who I thought I would take this time to share a few new craft books that are either out already or soon to be released. as many of you may or may not not know I am completely obsessed with all things related to "craft" books and magazines for that matter. For mothers day I have asked my husband to build me a book shelf to hold all my wonderful books! So here's a couple of new one's I would like to add to my new bookshelf:


Small Stash Sewing: 24 Projects Using Designer Fat Quarters

By:Melissa Averinos

Cost: Only $11.46 on Amazon!!


Don't forget that they also ship free when you spend $25.00......which is way to easy to do:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis