June 29, 2010

Ahhhh Moment at the Thrift Store

So me and little girl ventured out to the local thrift store today in search of a record player, I was rather sad that I was unable to find the portable kind that I'm in search of, but I did find something much better!! As I walked towards the back of the store I could see them in all there beautiful cheery colors glory, there in the corner were a TON of vintage school chairs! They had just arrived and did not even have the prices marked yet but I knew I had to have some! Old chewing gum and all:) How perfect wold these look out on my patio! Here's a pic I took on the return home from the thrift store. I'm already having thrift store regrets and wishing I had bought more but I know they will find another good home!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis