July 10, 2010

Vintage Kid's Craft Book

I found this cute little kids craft book while thrifting last week-end. I thought I'd share some of the  cute illustrations with you guys as well some of the super easy craft ideas! Although, I think I might skip using tacks for the eyes on the butterfly, I'm just saying.......LOL:)

P.S. I will admit this is the first time I've heard of a Flibber?







Coming up next week:

A new inspiration tray full of lovely's

Fabulous find of the week: another super cute vintage shop for the kiddo's

Some great Modern/Vintage crochet inspiration

Fun and super EASY! tutorial

And...this has seriously been the best yard selling week ever, I feel like I say this every week but seriously it was great! I brought home garbage bags, yes I said garbage bags, full of vintage clothes and toys!!!  So I'll definitely be sharing some pics of my great vintage finds!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis