October 27, 2010

An Afternoon at the Pumkin Patch


Last Saturday we spent a lovely afternoon at the pumpkin patch! We enjoyed watching little girl ride the tractor and explore the pumpkin patch. I had a cute little vintage fall outfit all ready to go for our adventure to the patch, but after a few pee-pee accidents that occurred earlier in the day that outfit didn't make out for the adventure:)


I think her favorite part must have been the tractor ride, as she started to run towards it once she saw it! Either that or she was afraid it was gong to leave her out in the pumpkin patch:)

I took this picture after she had just woke up from a long car ride to the pumpkin patch. That's the reason for the "why am I sitting in a pile of pumpkins look!" LOL


On the way to the pumpkin patch I do believe I saw a little slice of heaven in the way of a country estate sale!! My heart began to beat faster as I drove by and saw all the goodies piled in the front yard! To bad the sale wasn't until 1:00 the next day...drats:(

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis