November 18, 2010

Papier Mache Magazine


Ahh Papier Mache Magazine how I love thee!!
 This has to be one of my favorite online magazines! Lovely images, style, and inspiration make up this most perfect online child themed magazine. Even if you don't have children I definitely recommend that you pop on over and check it out, as I'm sure you will not be disappointed.

 I have found a couple of other lovely online magazines that I will be sharing with you guys over the next few weeks, as they are full of inspiration, diy craftiness and such!! Online magazines are also green and most of the time free, so it really doesn't get much better than that! Please share if you have any online magazines that you love as eventually I would like to compile a lovely little list for people to reference:) Thanks!

All Images Via Papier Mache Magazine.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis