November 24, 2010

What she Wore: That 70's Show

 I know it's kind of funny, considering all the pretty dresses she has, but this one of my favorite vintage outfits for little girl! It's great comfy everyday vintage wear and it reminds me of one of my favorite TV show's, That 70's show!! I love the look of high-waisted wide leg jeans paired with a simple vintage velor sweatshirt:) Little girl was not really feeling much like having her picture taken today hence all the blurriness and all the pacifier's...haha:)  Tomorrow I've got a great vintage dress planned for little girl to wear to Thanksgiving diner! I got it couple of weeks ago and I've been dieing to share it with you guys!! Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!:)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Awww... she looks adorable!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis