December 16, 2010

Pretty Christmas Gifts

Pretty Melmac Dishes from Betty's Kitschen
Pretty Cake Tin from Plastic Land
Pretty Cath Kidston iphone case


Pretty Anthropologie Dish Towels
  
Pretty Sweet Vintage Clock Radio from Lovely Vintage Ect




Pretty Rose Trivet from Plastic Land 

Pretty Sneakers from Anthropologie

Pretty and Simple Lace Dress from Mod Cloth
Pretty Floral Place mats from Kitsch Cafe


I soooo wish I would have ordered some of these pretties sooner!!!.....Drats..I'm such a last minute shopper, but I some how manage to get it all done? How about you guys? Do you shop last minute or are you already finished?  I do tell myself every that I need to start earlier to save the headaches....but that's what keeps life exciting don't ya think:) Seriously speaking I should start my Christmas shopping during the summer so I can scoop up and use some of those fab yard sale finds!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis