September 9, 2009

Felt Flowers and Ruffles

While browsing etsy this morning I came across this wonderful tutorial from Anne Kyrrö Quinn's book, Felt Furnishings. I was super excited by this find! A: because now I have found another wonderful craft book and B: because I am loving all things with ruffle and flowers. Here's a pic and link to this wonderful tutorial.



I also went onto flickr this morning to find a few other inspiring felt flowers and ruffles. How fun is that wreath! Be sure to check out her photo stream as she has tons of fun wreaths, hope she has an etsy shop? I may be needing one of those:) Also, I came across Katie Did's very inspiring blog some time ago, and found this beautiful ruffled dress she designed for her little girls. Oh, and she also wrote a tutorial for her beautiful flower collar, be sure to check it out here!

1. fabric flower bouquet, 2. Foxy Yarn Wreath 2, 3. Victoriana Cardigan, 4. Victorian Ruffle Cuff

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis