October 24, 2010

New Obsession...Retro Phone's

After my sister recently found her fab retro yellow phone I've stated a new obsession with retro phones! I mean how could you not, there so wonderfully simple and come in so many fun colors! Nothing like today's boring black and silver button phones. Here are a couple of fun inspiring retro phones I found to share! I've got a fun little vintage toy phone project coming tomorrow!

Also, I would like to apologize for not posting as much the past couple of weeks:( I'm still working on this  whole family balance thing, I really don't know of some of you do it!! Please share your tips:) Tomorrow I will be launching a new blog schedule, I'm really not a schedule type of person but I think this kind of schedule will be sort of fun!! I will have a different post scheduled for each day!! 



Resting & Chating

My Mod Phone



My Cell Phone


Saturation telephone


Cheap Motels


Bell Telephone System 1963


Sótano soleado


Pink Phone


Retro telephone

hello?

1 comment:

Oh, My Darling said...

I totally agree! My parents still have an operating rotary phone at their house. I'm obsessed!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis