January 5, 2011

Collections: Vintage Clock Radios

I'm starting a new little weekly feature here on Blue Bird Lucy's called "collections."  Each week I'll feature cute and vintage "collectible" items, and  I'll be sorta keeping the word collectible open:) First I'll feature found pictures of the lovely collectible's and I'll follow up the post with a couple of places to purchase said collectible!! I'm hoping that during yard sale season I'll be able to feature a couple of my found items, and some of your all's as well:) I love the vintage hunt...this should be fun:) Also on a funny side note I'm ashamed to admit that I now only classify my seasons into two categories, yard sale season and none yard sale season...lol:)

You Turn Me On (I'm a Radio)


Vintage Pink Tube Radio


Farm Chicks Fodder





1957's Vintage Pink RCA Victor AM Clock radio


Vignette
Please click on Photos for Direct Links to there Sources.


Here's some to Purchase:)
From Etsy Seller LucyandEllen.

From Etsy Seller Hulagirl1922 for only $25.00!!
From Etsy Seller kizzyrayan123, for $35.00.


From ebay seller vintage_chest.

 

From ebay seller dennisrstrong. 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis